Making words work harder
If you've got it, flaunt it – or let us flaunt it for you. We can turn around brochures, web pages, blog posts and just about anything else you can think of, always on time and bang on brief. We really love words but we love marketing too, so everything we write for you will focus on selling and persuading, not dusting off the thesaurus and showing off.
If there's something you've already written and need us to cast a beady eye over it, we'll whip out the red pen and put on our proofreading or copy-editing hats.
We do lots of long-form corporate copy (mostly B2B, education sector and professional bodies), but we can turn our hands to snappy taglines and fun consumer messaging too, so get in touch and let's chat.
Recent projects include:
- video scripts, web copy, emails and print for CIMA
- blog posts and banner ad copy for easyHotel
- event copy for Mazda at Goodwood Festival of Speed 2015
- adverts, radio scripts, Facebook ads and web copy for accountancy body ACCA
- Middlesex University prospect magazines and a research publication
- rewriting the website for law firm A.A. Thornton
- blog posts for STA Travel
- a script for a Virgin Media-branded short animation, screened at The Commonwealth Games 2014
- a website rewrite for cancer charity Pseudomyxoma Survivor.