INTERNSHIPS / JOBS
Middleweight Graphic Designer
Bloodybigspider is looking for a Middleweight Graphic Designer to join its small, London-based team.
- Great all-round design skills – a good mix of editorial, brand and digital work in your portfolio
- 4-6 years’ agency experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid Adobe CC skills
- Confident in emailing / meeting / talking to clients
- Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- Ability to artwork and good understanding of print process
- Confident when talking about your own work and ideas
- Organised and methodical
- Ability to prepare artwork for print and check proofs
- Initiative, common sense and a self starter
- Confident in managing, teaching and supporting juniors and interns
- Interested in helping the agency to grow
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Animation (AfterEffects)
Bloodybigspider is a design agency in east London, just off Brick Lane. We work across a huge variety of local and global campaigns, both digital and print. Our clients, like AstraZeneca, FCA, OpenMarket, Wellesley and Ovum, come from all sectors and a large proportion of our work is fairly corporate.
We’re small but perfectly formed. There are only a few of us in the studio so we’ve cultivated a really friendly, warm vibe where everybody likes each other – honest. There are lots of staff nights out (Ghost Bus and cocktails last month), we break out the beer and wine every Friday afternoon, ‘important chats’ usually take place at the pub, and everyone takes turns playing office DJ on Spotify.
Salary: £27K-£30K depending on experience
Start date: as soon as possible
Please send your CV, links / portfolios (under 10MB) and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject line 'Middleweight Graphic Designer'
We're afraid we can only get back to successful applicants. No agencies, please.