Hey there! Big, HUGE news this week: Pollen has landed.
Join us on Tuesday 5th April in The Finery, a lovely pub just off Oxford Street. It’s free entry, and we have an excellent (totally optional) little ice-breaker thing that you will love if I do say so myself. If you work in marketing / comms / PR / design or something sort of similar, come along and say hello!
In other news, after a couple of late nights this week we had a really successful presentation of first idea for a new client (top secret at the moment, would love to tell you but then we’d have to ask you nicely not to tell anybody else and I’m not sure we can trust you).
That’s about it for now. Stay tuned, we’ll have lots of exciting stuff to tell you next week and if we don’t we’ll make some up.
Links from the week:
- Some awkward examples of b ad ker ning
- Pretty junk mail from the olden days
- Hypnotic art drawn with ballpoint pens
- Five rules from the golden age of advertising, like ‘if it doesn’t sell, it isn’t creative’
- Without the EU, there would be no Gruffalo
- 13 clever lead generation ideas
- The seven most demented Saved By The Bell episodes. Remember when Zack’s duck died?
- Why designers are so in love with the ampersand & & &
- Marketing managers vs graphic designers: how to work together
- Very cool NASA travel posters for outer space
- The UX of typography explained
- The Met explains its new visual identity
- 11 classic To Kill A Mockingbird covers
- Edible characters on spoons <3
- Ten transfer sites for sending big files
- Bloodybigspider animators Emily & Anne have a new website and it’s excellent
- The best little hidden bars
Happy weekend! xox
(Awesome BBS doodle courtesy of design intern Taylor Trotman!)