Goodbye July, hello August, and hello to our lovely new intern Laura. BBS Creative Director is very much outnumbered in the agency these days, with the team now made up of four women vs one Steve. Mwah ha ha ha.
As you trot off into your sunny Saturday, here are some thoroughly fascinating websites and articles we’ve stumbled across in the past five days. Bookmark a few and read them as you skip through the buttercups and ride carousel horses over fences or however it is you spend your weekend if you’re not a Disney character.
- Some gorgeous murals from Nick Deakin for Sheffield Children’s Hospital
- Pretty Picasso inspired tattoos
- A huge bank of resources for budding graphic designers
- I want all of these beautifully designed bookmarks, particularly Moby Dick and the nerd glasses
- Things successful creatives wish they’d learned at art school, like business knowhow and self belief
- Oh M&C Saatchi you’ve done it again. This billboard that reflects viewers’ emotions is pretty darn cool although it sounds as though it’s very much in its early stages
- When excellent songs get ruined forever by adverts – thank goodness the Cash family said no to that haemorrhoid cream
- If there’s one thing that cheers me up on a cloudy day it’s a good shop name pun (fish and chip takeaways are my favourite) so I very much enjoyed this list and the comments below. Nothing will ever beat Jason Donervan though