Happy Friday one and all, thanks for joining us on this fine afternoon.
You’re almost at the end of another working week and soon you’ll be free to do whatever the hell you want… for the next 48 hours at least.
The end of May is just round the corner and we’re fast approaching the halfway point of 2015. It doesn’t seem two minutes since I was wondering what to write for my first ‘Something for the weekend’ post way back in January. Yikes, #Throwbackfriday.
The days have flown by since then and I’ve been privileged to work with such talented people here in Whitechapel, including the excellent wordsmith that is SOH. She’s taught me everything there is to know about arranging letters in such a way that they make a sentence seem like a beautiful love story.
Over the coming weeks we’ll be bringing you some blog posts showing off our copywriting, design and all-around marketing skills. We’ve had the pleasure of working with some top clients this year and we feel it’s about time we show you all what we’ve been up to.
But without further ado, here’s some of our top internet picks from the week:
- Beautiful aerial images of London
- Gordon Ramsay’s very best insults
- 64 things you still don’t know about London
- Karl Pilkington is always right
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson breaks selfie world record
- Amazing aerial photos taken over 100 years ago
- 16 incredible landscapes you won’t believe exist on earth
- What does your favourite biscuit say about you?
- The worst things Fifa President Sept Blatter has ever said or done
- The best places to go for a wild swim in Britain
- 100 happy dogs
Hashtag follow for follow?
We don’t just hang around Brick Lane all day finding some of London’s best street art, food and hipster things to do y’know. We spend most of our days working bloody hard (honest).
Thanks for stopping by folks and have a bloody brilliant weekend.
The BBS team