Ho ho ho…
Christmas is now just days away and it won’t be long before you’re ripping your presents open with ferocious excitement, tucking into the turkey dinner and mince pies, playing a board game or two with the family and drinking way too much, all culminating in falling asleep at 8pm.
We hope you’ve all finished your last minute shopping, survived your office Christmas party (and didn’t do anything too embarrassing) and are now relaxing on the sofa with your feet up whilst watching endless Christmas repeats.
The Bloodybigspider Christmas cards were sent out last week and we hope you enjoyed our festive typography puns as much as we enjoyed making them.
My personal favourite was: “Driving TAHOMA for Christmas.”
If you’ve got any typography based puns, please share them with us!
The festive season signifies that it’s almost the end of 2014, and the new year is just around the corner. It’s been a great year and we would like to wish you all the very best in 2015.
On a personal note, I would like to thank Siobhan and Stephen Holmes for giving me the opportunity to join such an amazing team and I look forward to the future with Bloodybigspider, thanks guys!
As we are not back in the office now until 5th January, I’m sad to say this will be the final blog post of 2014, so we’ve got a good round-up of some of our favourite Christmas TV moments as well as some excellent links from the week!
But first, here’s some of best Instagram shots so far (don’t forget to follow us!):
Bloodybigspider is here to help you get through the festive period, so here’s the last of our links for 2014, enjoy!
- A website that changes colour according the the hex value of the time
- Your year in music (requires log in)
- Un-think with SAM – Sideways Audio Moments
- Martin Freeman is back in The Office… but this time he’s a Hobbit
- 10 secret features hidden in your Mac
- Learn how to say “cheers” around the world
- The twelve beards of Christmas
- The best Christmas advert ever
- The Office Christmas Special – Dawn and Tim finally get together
- Assistant TO The Regional Manager, Dwight Shrute cooks up a Goose in the American Office
- An awkward Christmas in Peep Show
- The classic Mr Bean Christmas Special
- Priests getting lost in the lingerie department in the Father Ted Christmas Special
- Batman and Robin – Only Fools and Horses Christmas Special
- Christmas dinner with the Trotters
- Some Mothers do ‘Ave ‘Em: Christmas Special 1974
- The greatest Christmas movie of all time – Santa Claus The Movie
- Christmas in The West Wing
- Keanu Reeves and Drew Barrymore in Babes in Toyland
We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
The BBS Team